- Digital print of an original painting by KJ Hutchings
- The logo watermark you might see on your screen will not be on the digital print. KJ’s digital signature will instead be in the bottom right of the surrounding white border
- High-resolution 300-dpi JPEG in the following size: 8.3 x 11.7 inches (21 x 30 cm)
- Your digital print will be available for download once your payment is made.
For personal use only. Sharing and commercial use are not permitted.
- © KJ Hutchings. All rights reserved. Each artwork is an intellectual property and is protected by copyright law. Thank you for respecting these terms.
Digital art prints give you instant access to beautiful pictures at a very affordable price. Another bonus is that you don’t have to pay for shipping and wait days or even weeks for your print to arrive in the post. You can print out a high-quality picture using your home printer, your local print store or simply upload your file to an online printing service. It couldn’t be easier to decorate your home with stunning art in just minutes, or give your loved ones a beautiful gift.
When you order my digital art you receive your download(s) in two ways:
- A direct download link to a JPEG zip file after your order is completed.
- An email is sent to your Inbox with a link to the download (a JPEG zip file) after your order has been fulfilled.
- NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED
- Due to differences in computer monitor and printer calibrations, the colours may appear slightly different in print compared to what you see on your screen. The quality of your print will also depend on the type of printer and paper used. For these reasons KJ cannot guarantee that your final print will be exactly the same as what you see on your monitor. To ensure the best quality print, you might prefer to take your digital file to a professional printer.
- The digital download files have been tested on a printer up to A4 size (21 cm x 30 cm). This size is optimal for printing as a lot of KJ’s original artwork is A4 size or smaller. You may be able to print larger, but KJ cannot guarantee the quality of larger prints.
- Make sure you save the file to your computer. You can then print off as many copies as you wish (for your personal use only).
- It is recommended that you print your picture on photo paper (matte finish or semi-glossy).
- Check the printer’s page layout settings to make sure the image is correctly aligned. Printer page settings can vary, so it’s best to double-check.